dimanche 11 mars 2018

MSI GT72 2QD Dominator - Unable to recognise external keyboard & wireless mouse

Hi all,

My MSI GT72 2QD Dominator does not recognize an external USB keyboard & external wireless mouse.

Kindly refer to the attached screenshot.
https://nofile.io/f/FgYHaj9eGfn/Scre...e+Manager.docx

I suspect it's something to do with the recent Windows Fall Creator's Update?

I've tried to uninstall the drivers and scan for hardware changes, but it doesn't work.

Also I cannot toggle the lighting effects in the SteelSeries keyboard.
After I installed the SteelSeries program from the official MSI website, the keyboard doesn't work.
After uninstalling the SteelSeries program, the keyboard works.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rainer


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire