mercredi 22 août 2018

Exceptional Overnighters

Starting to think about a fall overnight toward the end of September but I have a few restrictions.

I will be taking an older dog who can't walk all that far. He is good for about 4-5 miles in a day. I'm good with hiking all day, but I don't think he'd make it. He doesn't much care for the canoe, so paddling is out.

So exceptional fall backpacking overnight less than 5 miles from a parking area. Most likely less distance if there is a lot of elevation gain.

Remoteness (as much as you can get with a short hike) is nice, but scenery is a premium. I'll be avoiding the EHPW as well.

Many thanks. Feel free to pm me if you feel sensitive about sharing this info. I'm OK with whacking or unmarked trails as well.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire