dimanche 19 août 2018

Hiking in the High Peaks area

In the last few years, I've tried to avoid the High Peaks/Saranac Lake area for my hikes, due to how crowded it's becoming and how hard it is to find parking... especially given that I'm usually only able to hike on weekends.

Generally, this hasn't been a big deal as there are a ton of great places elsewhere in the Adks to check out. But I'd like to be able to go to the HP area once in a while.

This Friday, I have a rare non-holiday weekday off and wanted to try a hike in the HP area. Looking for any suggestions about ones that might be less crowded. Given my ability, I'm not looking to do a particularly long one. Due to my schedule, I probably won't be able to get to trailhead until 12:00-12:30 depending on where.

Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire