vendredi 3 août 2018

Project 100 e-book available now.

(In case you were wondering Project-100 was a single winter season romp of the Adirondack Hundred Highest peaks.)

The Project-100 ebook is now available for download! In it I share the more intense hikes and my preparation. I think you'll get a sense of my increasing confidence that gave way to certainty after I endured the project's climax weekend in the Sawtooths. The book is heavily spiced with pictures. I also discuss my training regimen.

The ADK High Peaks Foundation is making the book available to you as a gift. We hope you will make a donation in order that we may continue in our efforts to educate the hiking public and preserve the mountains we all love.
http://adkhighpeaksfoundation.org/adkhpf/project100.php


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire