lundi 29 décembre 2014

Finally serious about training

I've trained off and on most of my life. I started in Hap Do Sool, and trained for about 2 years before I had to move away. I have since dabbled in Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Kung Fu, and MMA.



Moving around most of my life, and the nature of my career makes it very difficult for me to progress in any sort of training. I've also made excuses and found at least one wrong thing with most places I've trained.



I've been fortunate enough to stay in one place for the past year, and have recently earned my Green Belt in Yoshukai Karate. I also train in Daiwa-Ryu Jujutsu.



I've stopped making excuses and my training is a huge priority in my life. I look forward to seeing where this path will take me.



Osu!



Jaydub




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire