mardi 30 décembre 2014

My kicks look horrible, what to do? (with video)

Hey guys, now I have always had poor flexibility and really feel it's time to address it. I recorded my kicking so you can see the problem (I can record more if my angles are horrible), I tilt over and use too much glute when I kick and overall it's just looks pretty grim. I am trying as hard to kick straight and from my perspective I am! I stretch every second day but my flexibility is rather poor. I also don't have the strength to measure up and do slow kicks in TKD. I just want some advice of stretches or strengthening techniques I can employ to fix this. The dream would be to be able to measure up by Easter, the earliest black belt exam. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks in advance!











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire