samedi 27 décembre 2014

How to tell if a gym is good?

Hey guys im thinking of dipping my toes back into the mma world again not that they were that wet into it in the first place. I found this school, a bit pricey but really conveniently located. http://peakfitnessandmma.com/trainers-instructors/



Is there any thing glaring about these guys that should single me to look else where? I did stop right before the wrestling class and that instructor is no joke and looks impressive as heck.



I know the website say no sparring but when i talked to them, they have a seperate sparring class. They put the no sparring up front to bring in more potential newbs to mma.. I can understand why they state it on the site.



The Bjj guy is only a purple but meh im less then a white so dont think that will be a huge issue.



Its the Mauy Thai coach im looking at. I watched a recent fight of his and he lost by decision. It was not the most visually endearing fight either. However that was his first fight in a really long time so i cant put to much emphasis on it. There is also a sparring video on his face book page. I cant link it because it would violate rules but you can look him up and see it.



So what do you guys think? I know im really leary of the contract thing, and it is really pricey. I have other concerns but i just want some input.



You have to pay for drop in class's so no free trial class.



I wont get to up in arms i promise. I am likely to try it, but as i have stated in the past i dont want to waste my money or time.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire