dimanche 28 décembre 2014

HYGIENE ROUTINES?

Ok so im new on this forum. I am a 29 year old mma specializing in muay thai.... I say specializing with a grain of salt because I do this as a hobby (Im usually at home with the kids) and train about 3 times a week. I dont fight professionally or all that.



My mouth-guard gets extremely nasty cuz I sweat (yup it goes in my mouth lol) and just in general gets gross. I usually just buy new ones but I got a really professionally fitted one for Christmas and don't wanna throw this one out.



I found this cleaner for it online called OapCleaner which is great, but should I be worried about possibly putting a foreign substance on my guard for health reasons? (im very strict about what i consume). The stuff says FDA cleared but I never heard of it.....



ADVICE?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire