samedi 3 janvier 2015

errrrrrr Hi?

Hi all,



I am from the south of England and since the age of nine i have trained in Taiho Jutsu although I doubt many people have heard of it? Its self defence based using elements of aikido, judo etc.



I have been doing judo for just over a year now and I love to compete in it and have done three competitions so far. I am still a white belt as my club isnt too grafing orientated although recently they have been pushing me to grade but I dont feel I have progressed enough as I should of in a year.



Also since may time I have been attending a mma based gym where i have been doing beginner mma lessons, bjj and for the first time ever kickboxing.



Unfortuantly due to personal reasons I havent been able to train in judo or at the mma gyn but I am hoping to get back into it now.



Anyway if you have read all that hello!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire