lundi 5 janvier 2015

Hello MAP

Hello - Great site for information! I got here by searching for stretching and flexability and found some awesome information. I want to thank everyone who shares their experience and information.



About me - I turned 50 last summer and was getting bored with my usual gym routine. Most of my friends quit working out and playing sports so I was lonely. I spotted a Karate school near my house and thought - maybe I can do that. They offered me to come in an try it for free for two weeks. I"ve been going for a few months now and love it. Lot's of fun.



I took TKD when I was 20 but got injured goofing around and broke a rib and tore a rotator cuff. That pretty much ended my "Bloodsport" fantasies. Anyhow, I was only a green belt and so not too much lost. Now, I'm just doing it for the physical fitness and camaraderie. I have suffered a few brusies and things but nothing too bad. The cardio workouts are a bear though at my age.



Anyhow, great site and thanks again for the information you share.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire