samedi 3 janvier 2015

Weight training at home...with dumbbells?

Hi all,

I'd like to start doing some strength training and was thinking about buying some weights and training at home - reason: the gyms are quite expensive where I am now and I'd rather spend that money on martial arts classes.



Dumbbells would be a much better choice for me than a barbell, because I have to move house often (and unlike dumbbells you can't just throw a barbell in a suitcase and carry it around) and I have to fit everything in a (usually small) student's room.



I can get a 40kg set with good reviews very cheap.

I know I'll eventually have to get something heavier, but I have never lifted seriously and I weigh around 55kg so these should keep me busy for a while.



Any comments/criticism/advice? Is this a good idea or just a waste of time?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire