lundi 9 mars 2015

Fly Fishing 101

So it seems like a majority of people on this forum mainly fly fish and have a wealth of knowledge and experience doing so. I have never fly fished before but my grandfather recently gave me one of his rods he used to use and I have a pair of waiters, not the greatest but they will keep me dry. I'm looking to get into fly fishing starting this spring, but have little knowledge of it and don't want to spend a boat load of money to do it. I have been reading and following all the recent posts in the threads and would be lying if I said I understood everything being discussed.



My question is, what is the best way to get started into fly fishing? Does anyone have any particular books they read as they were learning or recommend any type of guide here in the ADKs for a lesson?



Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire