jeudi 28 juillet 2016

east river trail camping

Hi everyone,
Doing a fairly big hike this weekend of cliff, gray, skylight, Iroquois, and finally allen (yes, culmination of multiple previous failed trips) I made my plan to do the first 4 peaks, but on allen, I'm planning on coming down the east river trail from flowed lands during the day and camping that night and shooting for allen in the morning.
My question is: where are the camping sites along the east river trail(below hanging spear falls)? I heard at once there were two spots, I also heard there was once a lean to in there. I would like to see if there is a spot closer to the intersection to the allen trail as we're heading out on the allen in the morning, and the allen trail back to upper works the following day

thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire