vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Quiet swimming/ camping spot

Okay, so I have paddled all over the ADKS, hiking into remote spots with my Hornbeck....but I am having a hard time remembering any good spots for swimming that are remote and quiet. I think of: Lila, Little Tupper, Saranac Lakes, Stillwater... I am wanting less crowded/ less visited ideas. That granite slab in Gooseneck Pond is great, but if it is in the 90's next Monday I would prefer not to bush-wack into my destination. Portaging is fine. It is just that even though my 14" Hornbeck is light I still got heat stroke bush-waking into Goosneck during a heatwave last summer. Pharaoh Lake is sweet, but the portage would be a bit much in hot weather. Anyone have suggestions for me? Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire