mardi 19 juillet 2016

Bird question

I've had the pleasure of getting to spend some solitudal (if that's a word) time in the lower 'Daks and am enjoying the bounties a very bird friendly habitat.

There's been a pair of very interesting birds passing through, I say that because I see them at certain times not throughout the day like the usual suspects. They are like larger robin sized and have yellow on and underneath their wings and seem to be much more alert than a typical robin. Face almost represents a dove but clearly more of a robin type bird.

Any good resources out there someone could recommend? I've looked through google searches but can't find a good match. I tried to take a pic but one of the pair is always watching and I can't get that close.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire