samedi 23 juillet 2016

Need advice for self defence

Hello everybody.

This is my first posting here and I would like to ask for an opinion.

So, I am generally I very calm person and have never gotten into a fight, or more then 10 years I haven't gotten into a fight and I live in a small town and recently I had an encounter with this guy that tries to bully me in different ways, and so far I have been handling the situation peacefully, but it might happen that he will soon attack me.

I have been going to the gym for a while now and I am training Shotokan Karate for 2 years now. I am 24. I am pretty strong, I do not drink, I do not smoke, I have good reflexes, but I have never gotten into a real fight.

This guy is a bit of a drunk and a smoker and look really week, he mostly has his words and tries to drive fear into me by trying to be dominant and making himself look powerful(althought he really doesn't look that way) He recently also started making images on the internet with my name on it and some bully jokes and statuses on Social Media, he really hates me and he has hate speech like I will wipe the floor with him... really childisish stuff...

So my question is, can you give me any advice if I cannot handle the situation peacefully and if he attacks me?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire