vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Peak ID

Can anybody help me with some peak IDs?

The first is a view of the high peaks taken from Indian Lake this June. The location on Indian Lake where the photo was taken is near the south end of Long Island near campsite 33. I labeled the peaks for your easy reference.

Attachment 18172

The second is a view from campsite 23 on Stillwater Reservoir taken last September, looking just a little north of west. The arrow points to the peak that I'm curious about - barely visible through the haze. I've paddled to this part of the reservoir many times and never noticed this before. I'm guessing it is the Seward Mountains, located just south of Ampersand Mountain. Your guess?
Attachment 18173

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IndianLakePeak.jpg (73.8 KB)
File Type: jpg StillwaterCS23_Peak.jpg (87.0 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire