vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Hello

Hi,
Well, to be honest I really don't know what to say. There's not much to say about myself. Actually I don't normally do the forum thing. Normally means never. I don't belong to any forums, Facebook or anything else. I recently retired and have some extra time on my hands and have been reading a lot on the internet and somehow stumbled in here. Other than that the only other thing I kind of follow is a blog. Well...maybe two. I'm not sure since one is new so there isn't much there but both seem to follow more or less my type of training preference and philosophy. I don't normally find anyone thinking like I do so I was surprised. Like I said there isn't much to tell about me. I workout and have training in a few things over the years. My main karate style has been Shotokan but kind of an odd ball version. Not sport at all and kind of private. Just a few guys and a donation jar. No competition no point sparring just hard training. We don't worry much about rank and have been training together for many years.

I tend to prefer the full contact stuff (which is why I like where I train now) and have dabbled in a few disciplines to that end. Not much just bits and pieces of boxing, kickboxing, knockdown karate but not competitively. Just kind of knock around and a bit less on the rules side.

Bob


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire