samedi 8 octobre 2016

Kickboxing syllabus terminology

Hello

My daughter has been kickboxing for about 6 months. She's only 5 and appears to be a natural. The coaches have described her as a rare talent. I try to help her as much as I can at home between classes. She loves it and it's created a lovely bond between us.

I have a copy of the grading syllabus for her club and I have a background in kickboxing, boxing and Muay Thai but have not come accross the terms for the majority of the techniques before. For example a jab is called a snap punch in her syllabus and a hook is a roundhouse punch etc. It's not difficult stuff it's just understanding the definition.

Normally, I am able to use you tube to solve all my problems but I can't find many of the names of the techniques on there so cannot find the technique. Does anyone know of a resource that lists the techniques please?

I know that this is a very broad question and understand if it's a tricky one to answer but any answers are very much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire