mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Quest For an ADK Buck...

This will be my 4th season hunting the Adks. I have learned a ton in those 4 years and have gottne close to deer, scouted and found endless sign, but have yet to bag my first Adk buck. I covered alot of ground and being out of state I have not had the most time to hunt the entire season and take advantage of the snow for tracking. I have run cams and gotten some pictures of some great bucks just never could catch up to any. With that said, the season is near and I'm getting fired up. Lets here some stories/share some info on how you bagged your first Adk buck or any bucks after for that matter. What strategy has worked for you? Still hunting, tracking, sitting a stand mid day during the rut, grunting/calling/scents etc. Time of year? 2nd, 3rd week of November etc. Time of day, weather etc. Lets bring it all together and talk about what you have done to consistantly bag that elusive ADK Buck.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire