mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Contact problems

I wasn't really sure where to say this, but I'm also not too comfortable saying this either, so rather than go into the details of what happened, I'm just having problems with.. I'm not really sure what it is, I don't know fear maybe.



Control, you know, how to just take things, I'm not weak or anything, I've also come a long way since I started Taekwondo, I've been training in it twice a week for a year now, and to this point, I usually please my master since I perform very well, but it starts getting weird when I'm sparring (90% of the time), and today just techniques like turning-kick countering each other, I start acting up, emotionally, and this affects my physical performance also.



There's a lot more to this, but I'm not very keen on saying the rest of this publicly.



Just want to know if any of you know where I'm coming from, what I could do to stop this you know. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire