vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Rin Nakai at fight night Japan.



Spoiler


Contrary to Hannibal's predictions that Rin Nakai would get slapped silly in the UFC she went the distance against Miesha Tate and put Miesha in a lot of dangerous positions. I really wish she had debuted with some lower ranked fights first, but I think she has proven that she is evolving. Her striking defense problems seem to be cured with mostly head movement. Her shots were lightning fast and relentless. I think against anyone else in the division other then Sara McMann or Rousey those shots would yield results. Her wrestling and submission game really impressed me. I hope she continues to develop her skills and comes back strong. Her size seems to be giving her a lot of trouble in striking.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire