vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Osprey Variant 37 Pack, "Dachstein Sweater", Fishtail Parka shell

I have an Osprey Variant 37 pack to sell. It's 4 years old and has been on a lot of hikes, but it's still in very good shape and fully functional. Very versatile pack for winter hiking, climbing, ski mountaineering. It has never fit me very well and I'm finally giving up on it. $50



"Dachstein" sweater, XL, zip. Heavy, boiled wool, military version of the classic climbing sweater. These are extremely warm and surprisingly weather resistant. They fit oddly, with a big chest and narrow waist. This one was for someone else who doesn't want it. I have two of these, and the zippers are pretty bad. They work, but they are small wire zippers that are fiddly, terrible with gloves in the cold. I'm hoping to put a YKK zipper on the other one of these I have. Great condition, I've never worn it. $50



Fishtail parka, shell only, M65, I think. Great condition. No hood, no liner. These are more of a fashion item, but are a functional, very large outer layer for cold/dry conditions. $50, or best offer. I really don't know what this is worth, and I'm open to offers.



Happy to answer questions or provide more pictures. Pick up (or try on) in Albany, or pay first and pay for shipping.















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire