mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Get a real Sak Yant in Bangkok

Just wanted to pass on some information, as I spent ages trying to find somewhere decent to get a Yant done before my holiday in Thailand and found it so difficult..

I wanted the real deal not just something similar from a tattoo parlour in Phuket. Finally after allot of searching I found someone who could fix me up.

So if you’re planning a trip to bkk and want a real Yant done by a monk who studied Sak Yant then please have a look at this webpage. The process involves a British guide who collects you from you hotel and acts the interpreter. He ensures the complete experience is magical but he’s not just after a quick buck he wants the whole thing to be special for you. Not only will you receive a Yant of your choice you also get the special blessing and lots of photos to remember the occasion.

I personally found this whole experience made my holiday and could honestly say it’s worth the flight just to get this alone done.

Anyway have a read of this website especially the testimonials.

I have nothing to gain from writing purely wanted to pass on the word nothing more..

Thanks

If you have any question then feel free to pm me.



Link removed




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire