samedi 20 décembre 2014

Good Combo?

Hello all,

I have recently discovered that Martial arts and self defence are two different things. I have trained in neither.

I'm looking to learn self defence, I have considered the following:

Combining Boxing and Judo

Combining Boxing and Wrestling

Combining Boxing and Japanese Ju Jitsu

Combining Boxing and Aikido.

Krav Maga.

And maybe even combining Boxing and Krav Maga.



I have not included BJJ, due do the emphasis on ground fighting (thought not a good idea in SD situations)



Whats your opinions on this matter? As I do need your help. Whichever I choose, needs to be realistic and effective in self defence purposes.



Feel free to add any suggestions regarding other styles.



Thank You All




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire