lundi 19 janvier 2015

Avenza PDF map app

Hi all, this is my first post here at the ADK forum. I'm planning a 3- to 4-day trip in to the High Peaks Wilderness area, with the hopes of ascending several peaks around the Marcy Dam area (Phelps, Table Top, and Wright Peak; possibly Algonquin and Marcy as well, depending on the weather).



I wanted to know if anyone here has had experience using the Avenza pdf map app on their excursions in the daks? I've had a lot of success using it on my iPhone on trips through Harriman State Park and the Catskills, but that was with NY-NJ Trail Conference maps, which are much more functional than the NYDEC Adirondack map, which is the only map of the area I've been able to find so far that works with Avenza. Also, if anyone has links to other PDFs maps of the region, I would love to check them out, especially topo maps with labeled lean-tos, and such.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire