vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Camera Recommendations

My old camera is on the blink (the zoom function has started to play up) and, since the camera is 9 years old, I am thinking of replacing it. Ideally I want something with a really good zoom on it but don't want to have to change lenses. I've been looking at some of the SuperZoom models (x40, x50, x60+) and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice on which model might be a good investment.

I want a camera that is flexible enough to cope with city sightseeing, monuments, wildlife and museums. I don't want to spend a fortune because I am very much a point and shoot photographer and I don't want something big and bulky with multiple lenses to have to change. What would people recommend would be my best bet? My price range would be up to around £300.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire