jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Head's Up - Lake Durant Campsite

Figured I would post this here incase anyone is interested. I have a spot reserved that I can't use for the full time and will be modifying the reservation. Once I do, I was told the spot immediately becomes available on the Reserve America Website (assume you can call as well).

I think you can set alerts for specific spots so I assume the spot once available won't last.

Anyway, I believe (and hope) it's a sweet lake front spot (#49) as far as drive in camping goes. You can see photo's if you google site 49 Lake Durant.

Once I make the change next week the dates of Saturday July 30th through Tuesday August 2nd will be available.

If anyone is interested you can send me a PM or respond here and we can try to coordinate when I cancel so you can grab it.

You will need to have a Reserve America account which is free and simple to set up.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire