lundi 11 juillet 2016

I'm getting started in Ninjutsu

Hi guys,
I just found this Sensei in Ottawa who says he's from Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi's lineage, as he's one of Stephane Meunier's students.

I went to one of his classes and I was satisfied so far with the way he teaches/treats his students. His group is pretty small and he seems to limit access to his dojo only for serious students. He also has kind of a military approach on the subject so I feel like he's not "playing ninja".

The whole thing looks pretty legit to me.

The thing is, with my working schedule right now it'll take a while before I can fully join his class. So I'm trying to do some research on the subject, I wanna make myself as "teachable" as possible.
Please give me some tips as to what I should work on by myself until I can do the real thing.

I know his Sensei's Sensei is supposed to be Dr. Kacem Zoughari and I'm reading his book right now : "The Ninja: Ancient Shadow Warriors of Japan (The Secret History of Ninjutsu)".

Any other suggestions?
I'm really interested in writings as much as the art itself so anything legit that's related will do.

Enlighten me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire