mercredi 13 juillet 2016

What martial arts shall I do

Hi guys/gals

Right I'm currently doing Japanese jiu jitsu I'm now upto green belt I know it's not that high but I'm looking at doing some other stuff a bit more contact and compution based. I have a couple of options I was doing muay thai last year at all powers gym in Stockport but due to work and class times changing I couldn't make it there so had to stop.

Now I have a couple of options I could try beastmasters gym in Altrincham for a bit more thai but thought about judo now I have found a local club sale judo which is easy to get to class times are good.

How would judo compare to thai ? Now I know these are completely different styles but is part of judo learning katas etc as I think this may confusing with doing jiu jitsu as well or is it more of a combat sport.

Ideally I would like to get a good foundation for MMA. Or shall I just look at joining an MMA gym as I have seen a few and 12 guage mma in Stockport is not to far from my work so could join there.

Cheers for any input on this all so any recommendations on sale judo or 12 guage welcomed thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire