jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Slippery Mats

Hi all and Happy New Year!!



I recently got some new mats for my garage - they're not the best thing but they are cheap and much better than training on a concrete floor! They are puzzle mats about 2ft x 2ft and 1/2 inch thick.



Anyway, in my first couple of sessions with them I've noticed they are a bit on the slippery side. I've washed them a couple of times with a swifferjet (which doesn't appear to have had any affect either way) but do any of you have any experience/suggestions in terms of increasing the grip/friction of the mats?



As a side note, I was reading on another forum that the best idea would have been to go to a Farm Supply store and buy some of their stall mats (apparently would have been cheaper and more effective).





Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire