jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Iroquois Peak Camping

Does anyone know the camping situation around the base of Iroquois Peak? I am looking to hike back, possibly with a friend of mine, to Avalanche Lake and go through Avalanche Pass. Then I want to camp somewhere near the base of the trail up to Iroquois and Algonquin. I have been back to Avalanche several times and through the pass once but my memory is a bit foggy as to what is back there for camping spots in that vicinity. The last time I was there I remember seeing a couple tents set up near the trail but that was several years ago. The plan is to set up there so the next morning we can head up first thing and hit Iroquois, Algonquin, and Wright possibly on our way back out to the Loj. Is anyone familiar with the area? I have a tent so I am not really looking for a lean to. I see the Interior Outpost on the map but I don’t know if you are allowed to camp there or not. Any help is greatly appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire