vendredi 28 mars 2014

big vs small

I want to check your view on small guys VS big guys in a fight who would win.



if the small guys had MA training, say guys my size and smaller. 168 cm, 66kg, not muscular, 6.4 inch wrist( I believe wrist size makes huge difference). about 8-12 inch arms, small hands. MA TRAining for about ( 1-2 years)



vs





a guy like kevin gastelum shape and bigger but no MA experience. or with MA experience



who is most likely to win?



and how can I train in a way that prepares me for fighting big guy who might have fighting or non- fighting skills.



it might be the (SMALL MAN MENTALITY) cause every time I see a bigger guy , I imagine if I was in a fight with him who would win. and I visualize a fight in my head.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire