dimanche 30 mars 2014

Had the 'god I suck' moment today

I think some martial artists have thee parts in their training, but since my senseis dojo has closed and Ive been looking to train elsewhere I have found something very odd. I can do the strikes, the sword, staff etc. but in about 2 months worth of time my brain and body seem to have forgotten how to secure a lock or deliver a throw. I say this because I decided to try some of them for the firs time today and realized I've gotten rusty. I'm hopefully resuming training this week with a new instructor but this has actually really made me reevaluate myself as a martial artist.



Has anyone else had moments like this? I dont very often have someone to throw to the ground these days so I'll probably need a lot of practice with this. How do you guys handle it if something like this happens? I'd assume practicing dilligently in the time you have?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire