jeudi 27 mars 2014

Fell in love with wing chun

I fell in love with wing chun. Watched some videos and loved it. That's the art I would love to train and mix with boxing when I graduate. There is only one place in Memphis that has Wing chun and the schedule they have is ultra convenient for me and they are really close by and not too expensive. Although they are more expensive than all the other arts over there.Which really made me want to train there. Only one problem. When I read the bottom of the Instructor profile, it said he has been training with Sifu Carroll since 2011. Which if I'm not mistaken means hes only been training for around 3 years. So I'm wondering if this place is even worth looking at, seeing that he hasn't even been training that long. He is still a student and he teaches at the place. He goes out of town to train. Do you guys think that someone can still be a good instructore when they've only been training since 2011. Something inside of me is telling me to check them out anyways. After all in 2 years he will be 5 years in wing chun, and Bruce lee only trained for about 5 years and he taught wing chun when he came to the US.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire