dimanche 30 mars 2014

New York Outdoors

Hey all,



I am starting a youtube channel that deals with everything outdoors in the good old state of NY. It is a work in progress at the moment and hope it will get some views. I will be getting a video editor and make some nice videos for everyone to enjoy. And of course there will be the blooper section for a good laugh for everyone to enjoy. I am open to comments on ideas to make this better. I love to fish and will be making a lot of videos on that, however I camp, hunt and hike just as much. I will use it to test gear, give my opinion, and give tips and tricks towards things from fishing techniques, camping spots and more. I will show basics that I have learned from years of outdoor adventures and try to not let my degree in Outdoor Recreation from Paul Smiths go to waste. I just got an outdoor action camera yesterday. Please help me get some views and I hope down the road I can make this into something special.



http://ift.tt/1hpWAQp



Best,



Ryan Ball




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire