vendredi 28 mars 2014

Guro Dan Inosanto - SILAT

Hello to All,



I have followed Guru Dan Inosanto's Filipino and Silat systems, for some time now. Recently, I learned that he has an 8 DVD set on Silat. The site isn't very informative on what's included in the set. I'm seeking guidance from anyone who may have purchased this set. I have most of his other instructional DVD's on Silat, including his appearances on the De Thouars videos.

What I've started to notice, lately, is that some of the newer DVDs are showing "more of the same". In other words, when I had purchased new instructional DVDs on Silat, hoping to find new content, moves, techniques, etc..., it just turned out to be a regurgitation of old stuff.

I am very excited about the 8 DVD set, wondering what new techniques I could probably learn, however it costs $300.

Basically, I don't want to pay $300 on an instructional DVD set, that presents material I already know.

Anyone have this set? If so, is it worth getting, if you're not a newbie?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire