mardi 29 avril 2014

General fishing Question - Small streams - Schroon Lake Area

First post - I am new to this board but have been lurking for some time now. A lot of really good info here and well maintained board.



I am new to the area up here and I have been hiking the areas west of Schroon Lake in and around Hoffman's Notch and am wondering about all the small streams located in this area. I really don't want to get any more specific with respect to locations as I am aware of the issues as they relate to "spot burning" on internet fishing sites although I don't believe this area in general receives much fishing pressure.



Are there fish in these streams or am I just wasting time scoping them all out ?

I have researched about as much as I can, but the info I have found is general in nature. Any help in fishing this area is appreciated, I feel I have hit a :Peek:



Thanks

REN




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire