mardi 29 avril 2014

Hand Wraps- Washing and brands

Hi all,



I am having trouble keeping my hand wraps from deteriorating quickly. I find they get strings wheree they bunch up and aren't even. (It's hard to describe. I hope this makes sense.) It is like the sideways strings get pulled too toight like a drawstrng across them and they aren't nice and even and flat.



It is happening to a couple I haven't even used that much- only a couple of months old.



They say they are machine washable. However, I find myself wondering if the machine is causing this? Should I hand wash them? That seems like a pain to do. One of the instructors said to buy a little mesh washing bag like he uses for his baby's little socks. I ended up seeing they make something just like this specficially for washing hand wraps. But a lot of the brand names on amazon say they break apart easily. How do you wash your hand wraps? Have you run into this same problem?



Below I attached a picture of one of the bags on amazon. There are a few different brands.



Or is it not the washing? Could it be the brand I am buying is of poor quality? Ironically, the brand I buy is "Everlast." Should I buy a different brand? If so, what are good brands and what are ones to avoid?



Thanks in advance for any replies.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg Mesh handwrap bag.jpg (40.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire