mercredi 30 avril 2014

Interesting Night Training

So I'm seeing a counseller just not and the timing fits very nicely with training.





Tonight I made it to the first class which is Kali. I don't make this class mostly because I'm lazy, but my style lately has become stale and the only two options, take a break or look at from a different perspective. I chose the latter. (:



Done some stick drills, a little heaven six, and a few disarms. The panantukan! (My favourite) :3



Learned a few alternatives to counter the round kick and the four count and the jab cross.



Then kickboxing! Felt a massive difference mentally and was doing great sparring during the boxing rounds. Move on to the kicking aspect and Rick demonstrated a spinning back kick.... That hit me square in the back of the ear. So I ended up missing the rest of the sparring for that class.



Last class was CSW, and there was a few people in Gis doing competition stuff, so I wasn't rolling with them. I was the highest belt rolling tonight which was nice :D





All in all, best night I've had in a few weeks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire