mercredi 30 avril 2014

Wrestling vs. Striking

I have finally found my mission for the rest of my life and finalized the right title for my book/DVD (I may just come up a DVD and not the book). After my senior Shuai Chiao brother David C. K. Lin's "Combat Shuai Chiao" book came out, I just don't want to write another Chinese wrestling book and repeat the same material. Since I was a striker before I was a wrestler, I would like to be the "bridge" between the striking art and the throwing art.



The main subject of my book is "how to turn a striking game into a wrestling game ASAP". I'm using the word wrestling instead of grappling here because my book won't cover much ground game.



I will cover the following subjects in my book:



- Big fist.

- Double haymakers.

- Single wrist control.

- Double wrists control.

- Double spears.

- Foot sweep entering.

- Head lock.

- Under hook.

- Over hook.

- Bear hug.

- Waist wrap.

- Single leg,



This book will help a striker to learn some throwing skill and strategy. It can also help a wrestler to learn how to deal with a striker. Do you think book like this will have any value in today's environment?



All comments (positive or negative) are welcomed and appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire