jeudi 24 avril 2014

What weapon martial arts are out there?

Hey! :D So I've been doing martial arts for a couple of months now. Mostly just trying out a lot of stuff to see what sticks. So far, if you're interested, I've been regularly going to capoeira classes and enjoying it quite a lot.



But I've been thinking lately, that I've not tried out any martial arts with weapons, and that it seems like something that could be quite interesting. The only ones that come to mind for me are kendo, silat and ninjitsu (if I'm not mistaken).



So my question is, what kind of martial arts are there that incorperate weapons or are based entirely on using a weapon? And furthermore, does anyone perhaps have any useful information or advice on the subject?



Thanks in advance. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire