mardi 29 avril 2014

I Need a place to paddle this weekend!

My wife and I were going to paddle Pine Creek Gorge (PA Grand Canyon) this weekend. They are calling for rain the entire time... My wife already has Friday off and I have just about everything packed so we are now looking for other places to go. I was thinking about the Delaware Water Gap but I have paddled that before. It was ok but not really worthy of a second trip so soon.

I was also thinking about Lows or little tupper but don't really want to drive 7 hours each way, really eats up a lot of paddling time.



Anyone know of any decent paddling spots (out & back or small loop) around 2 hours driving distance south or southwest of the Lows area?



Or even any places to paddle and primitive camp within a 4 hour or so driving distance of eastern (Lehigh Valley area) PA.



Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire