lundi 12 décembre 2016

Boot question, wearing on inside of heel

Hi everyone, I've got an older pair of three-season Vasque hiking boots, Goretex and waterproof exterior and all that. On the inside of the heel of one of the pair, the webbing-like material has worn away. Since they are an older pair of boots, I've already bought a new pair for use while hiking, but I figured I could use the old pair for everyday use to and from work during snow and heavy rain. My question is, how effective would it be to put a piece of duct tape (or similar material) along the worn part on the inside of the heel so as to cut down on chafing and wear-and-tear on whatever socks I wear with the boot. Has anyone tried this? I'm not so concerned with the breathability of the worn spot, since I won't be doing much heavy-duty exercise in the old boots. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire