lundi 24 mars 2014

wing chung and boxing

This was an interesting video.



http://ift.tt/1gwc1HT



Sorry, I can't figure out how to link these videos properly.



Anyhow, I thought this was a good videos, now im not a wing chung guy nor have I ever met a wing chung practitioner but I do agree that getting in close, inside the gard is the best way to deal with a boxer.



So how many guys have spared with a boxer have tried this out? How much success did you have?



I boxed for a while and spared with a guy much bigger and better then I was, I couldn't get inside.... it's a lot easier said then done. The other tricky aspect to this is staying inside while avoiding your opponents other weapons. While his jab and right may no longer be effective, he can still use upper cuts and hooks to the body as well as push you a way to reestablish his reach.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire