mardi 1 avril 2014

Kumite Tournament advice

Hi All



I have been training in martial arts now for close to 7 years. I originally did Kungfu for 5 years (White Crane and Tiger), and have now been training in Goju Ryu Karate for well over a year.



I am used to fighting and sparring full contact and light continuous, however I have a tournament coming upy which is Kumite (point scoring). Naturally we have been training in class for this for some time, however points scoring fighting isn't my forte, as I prefer to wade in full contact.



Can anyone give me some advice tips on point scoring /ippon/kumite? Our sensei has been fantastic and has given sound advice and has trained us well, but just wanted to here from other people that have done point scoring Kumites



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire