samedi 24 septembre 2016

Hope this isn't a dumb question. It is a strange one though.

I live in an apartment complex and there is some weird stuff going on the floor above me.

I was just wondering. I hate to sound like the salem witch trials accusing people of being witches, but................

I mean it is real noisy up there at odd times of the night. Even on work nights and this is frequently. I can hear them talking, laughing, etc etc.

Sometimes they sound petrified. Or like they get surprised. Like awwww craaaaaaap!!!

I've been real curious about what the hell they do up there at odd times of the night. Even if they are witches, I doubt they would be practicing wicca.

My question is hypothetical. If someone or some people were practicing "black magic", what exactly would it sound like to me if I lived on the floor below them and could hear them pretty clearly?

Do we have any witches in the forum? Ex-witches. Or maybe just somebody that knows a lot about witchcraft? I don't want to sound dumb for thinking this. But if you could hear the kind of sounds I hear up there maybe you would understand. A lot of weird noises and strange laughter come from the floor above me in my apartments.


Now, my theory is that possibly they are some circle of witches. Don't know though. which is why I'm asking. If they were, What would it probably sound like?

I hope I don't come off as a complete idiot. I'm not. But whatever is going on the floor above me it is weird.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire