lundi 26 septembre 2016

Someone graffiti a tree

On Saturday 9/24/2016 three of my volunteers drove into Hudson River Special Management Area (Buttermilk/Bearslides) in Lake Luzerne and spotted two trees painted in orange one tree had a happy face and said Welcome. While one of my volunteers were taken a picture of the tree someone came down from campsite ask my volunteer what happened? they inform my volunteer hours of the night trucks were driving up and down the road, they inform my volunteer that someone painted graffiti on a out house, My three volunteers drove up road and saw rugs on the ground that someone left near the bear slides.

We have spent three years trying keep this area clean and educating the public to keep it clean for the next visitors and even the next generation. labor day weekend I spent my camping trip picking up litter, tube someone left in a parking lot near campsite 10 and than couple weeks later this happened someone painted graffiti on trees and out house.

If you ever see something or see person doing something they should not be doing please call NYS Forest Ranger Dispatch 24/7 and I am sorry for my poor spelling.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire