dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Looking for training partners in South East London I am based near Bromley

Hello all, i currently train with a jkd guy once a week but was wondering if anyone local to me *Bromley/Beckenham etc* would like to meet up and train. I am very inexperienced in JKD but would love to train with people of any level. Also does anyone do private lessons in my area as well other than a guy named Simon white and Paul Finn. I emailed both these guys to find out 1to1 rates and both are yet to answer. The reason I'm looking for private lessons rather than a class is because I currently attend to different classes a week both with direct debits set up and would only be able to afford the odd 1to1 when money and the wife allows it 😢


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire