mardi 27 septembre 2016

Video Ideas

Hi Gang,
Just wanted to throw this out there...
Some of you may be familiar with my youtube channel, and as we turn the corner here from summer into fall & the colder months. I find myself looking for some fresh trip ideas to record with my GoPro camera. I do have a couple overnight trips planned for the upcoming foliage season, but I'd also be interested in hearing some other ideas if anyone happens to have any suggestions.
Thanks again for all of the positive comments that I have received over the past several months. :)
Oh, and whomever keeps clicking the "dislike" button, now is your chance to perhaps let me know why. Constructive criticism is always welcome, and it would be very nice of you & greatly appreciated if you did, thanks. ;)
- Justin


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire